It’s been a few weeks since its launch Armored Corps VIAnd we already have a new patch to help balance out the single player, with the main focus being on making the game more accessible and humane for new players.
Among the many bug fixes, we also have some nicer weapons for the rifle and machine gun, as well as some changes to some of the game’s bosses. Here are the patch notes.
A new patch has been distributed to improve gameplay stability and make balance adjustments. Please apply the latest patch before playing the game.
Please note that this patch focuses on balance adjustments that will allow players to create more variety in the early and mid game when assembling their AC, as well as bug fixes.
PvP oriented balance adjustments will be released at a future date.
weapon balance adjustment
- MA-J-200 RANSETSU-RF: Increased attack power/fire rate, decreased reload time.
- LR-036 Curtiss: Increased attack power, decreased reload time.
- RF-024 Turner: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- RF-025 Scudder: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MA-J-201 RANSETSU-AR: Increased attack power/projectile speed, decreased reload time.
- MG-014 Ludlow: Increases attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreases recoil and reload time.
- DF-MG-02 Chang-Chen: Increases attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreases reload time.
- MA-E-210 ETSUJIN: Increases attack power/total rounds/projectile speed, decreases reload time.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some weapons from damaging the boss of the “Destroy the Weaponized Mining Ship” mission.
- Fixed a bug that caused the boss of the mission “Prevent Corporate Defense of New Technology” to be unable to locate the player.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies to not display correctly during the mission “Survey of the Deserted Floating City”.
- Fixed a bug that caused some enemies and background objects to be displayed incorrectly during the mission “Attack the Old Spaceport”.
- Fixed a bug that caused vertical missiles and some coral weapons to take unexpected amounts of damage.
- Improved camera controls when watching online arena battles.
- Fixed a bug that caused the punch animation to not display correctly on the opponent’s screen during online arena battles.
- Other bug fixes.
- Fixed the text displayed on the screen after selecting “Quit Game” from the system menu on the title screen.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some bosses to render incorrectly.
The version number of this update shown at the bottom right corner of the title screen will be as follows:
View app. 22
Regulation Ver. 1.02.1
Players are required to apply this update to play online.
First of all, this is entirely a singleplayer patch, which shows that singleplayer and multiplayer backend stats have been separated (this is a good thing for several obvious reasons). Secondly, instead of eliminating a ton of weapons like the shotgun for example, the development team has made the right choice of improving the initial weapons to make them more useful.
As far as bosses go, and I say this as someone who ranked the game an S before the patch went live, I’m fully behind making these bosses more manageable. Although I may be a gaming masochist, these bosses need to be restrained.
I checked them last night and they are definitely less aggressive and easier to deal with. Again, I think this change is good and necessary, and I certainly don’t feel cheated after unlocking all the game’s trophies/achievements.
The only oversight here is that the boss of the initial tutorial level has not been touched. I think like others in the mission, a simple hint, instructing the player to stun the helicopter and use his laserblade, would probably help alleviate most of the problems new players encounter with the level. Will do.
Finally, if you want more details about the actual changes to the above weapons, this post on Reddit gives a good description of what was updated.
Armored Corps VI Available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC. Feel free to check out my review as well.
follow me Twitter, Facebook And youtube, I also manage mecha damashi And review toys here hobbylink.tv,
Read my Forbes blog Here,