Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
A slew of tools have been added by Meta in WhatsApp, with one of them being linked to searching for images sent by your contacts in group chats- namely, the magnifying glass tool. However, when utilized within a conversation, it conspicuously reveals your presence with a blue tick. Keen on peeping at the group photos without making your activity evident? Below, Depor will walk you through the process, step by step.
Inquisitive? If you intend to peruse images sent by your contacts in WhatsApp group chats without entering or having your presence notified, then this phenomenal trick is just what you need.
This will necessitate utilizing the filters tool, an underutilized feature. Be mindful, though, that you’ll only be able to view the thumbnails, as the messaging app will unveil your presence by marking the message as read when you expand it.
- Firstly, ensure that WhatsApp is devoid of any pending updates.
- Now, launch the application.
- On the primary interface, click on the magnifying glass icon situated in the top right corner.
- Next, type in the name of the group to which the images were sent.
- Then, scroll down and select the “Image” filter.
- Finally, a compilation of all the images, arranged chronologically, will be displayed.
Bear in mind that the same trick can be employed to hunt down videos, links, and other information tucked away in the WhatsApp group chats.
Impressed by this latest intel about WhatsApp? Did you unearth a nifty hack? This app is chock-full of ‘secrets,’ codes, shortcuts, and fresh tools for you to explore. Head to the following link for more WhatsApp insights on Depor. What are you waiting for?