Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The arrival of what many have been anticipating has taken place. A few months ago, Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, introduced the company’s first artificial intelligence tool named Meta AI, which has now been integrated into WhatsApp. This means there’s no need to install extra applications to utilize this conversational assistant.
Meta AI can also be used as a standalone application, although the primary objective is to include it through updates across all Facebook social platforms. What can you do with it? Its functionality is similar to that of Chat GPT and it will serve as its direct rival. Furthermore, it grants users the capability to generate stickers, images, conduct searches, ask questions, and more all powered by artificial intelligence.
The new feature is the location of the Meta AI shortcut within WhatsApp Messenger, a button that we will guide you on how to enable in the following steps. It’s important to note that access to this AI is currently only available in the beta version.
- Start by downloading WhatsApp version 18.104.22.168 beta for Android users.
- If you wish to join the beta testing program, click on the provided link and then select the “Become a beta tester” option.
- Agree to the terms and await the commencement of the WhatsApp Beta download.
- Open the application (it’s the same as before).
- Observe that the Meta AI access is located above the floating action button.
- There are no intentions to blend regular chats with AI-based ones.
- If it doesn’t appear, don’t worry. It’s currently being gradually rolled out to a limited group of beta testers.
Preview of the Meta AI button. (Photo: WabetaInfo)
Did this new information about WhatsApp interest you? Did you discover a useful tip? This app is brimming with ‘hidden’ features, codes, shortcuts, and new tools for you to explore. For more insights on WhatsApp in Depor, simply follow this link. What are you waiting for?