Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Meta, the proprietor of two of the most significant social networks in history–WhatsApp and Facebook–provides free instant messaging services and a platform to share textual and multimedia content such as images, photos, and documents.
In a bid to encourage greater interaction between its applications, Meta has introduced a feature allowing users to effortlessly share their WhatsApp statuses in Facebook stories.
An icon featuring the WhatsApp logo has been integrated into Facebook posts, enabling users to promptly share news, images, or videos with their contacts on the green app.
- Begin by ensuring that both social networks are updated to the latest versions.
- While browsing Facebook, if you come across something you wish to share with a WhatsApp contact or group:
- Previously, you had to choose the app where you wanted to send the news link by tapping an arrow icon at the bottom right of the Facebook post.
- The icon has now been replaced with the WhatsApp logo.
- Simply tap it to instantly open your contact list and select the chat to which you want to share the link.
- You can also upload it to your status.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Tap the three vertical dots at the upper right corner.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Scroll down to “Invite Friends.”
- “Share link” is located at the top, followed by a list of contacts derived from the Phone app.
- Tap the profile photo of the desired contact to share the link with them.
- Wait for a few seconds for a new window to appear.
- The app will give you the option to share your WhatsApp link via text message.
- Tap “Send” to share the link, enabling the other person to initiate a new conversation with you upon tapping the link.
- This approach eliminates the need to share your number and reduces the possibility of contact digitization errors.
Liked the new information about WhatsApp? Discovered a useful trick? This application is teeming with ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts, and new tools waiting to be explored. For more notes on WhatsApp in Depor, follow this link.