Welcome to icobbe!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the icobbe Website, located at https://icobbe.com.
By accessing this Website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use icobbe if you do not agree to implement all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following term applies to these Terms and Conditions, this Privacy Statement and Disclaimer, and all agreements of the Site User icobbe, who signs on to this Website and abides by it. Comply with our terms and conditions”. Our Terms and Conditions are created with the help of the Terms & Conditions Generator.
Unless otherwise stated, icobbe and icobbe’s licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on icobbe. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this information from icobbe for personal use subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from icobbe
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from icobbe
- Copy, duplicate, or duplicate material from icobbe
- Redistribute content from icobbe
This Agreement shall commence on the date of this Agreement.
Portions of this Website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the Website. Icobbe.com does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before they appear on the Website.
Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of icobbe, its agents, and affiliates. Statements reflect the views and opinions of the poster and their opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, icobbe will not be responsible for the Comments or any liability, damage, or expense caused and incurred as a result of any use and posting and appearance of Comments on this Website.
Icobbe reserves the right to monitor all Comments and remove any Comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our Website.
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights (copyright, patent, or trademark) of any third party;
- Comments that do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, vulgar, or other illegal material invade privacy.
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or practices or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You now grant icobbe a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any form, form, or medium.
Hyperlinks to Our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search tools;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way that they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses;
These organizations may link to our homepage, to publications, or other Website information, provided the link:
- It is not deceptive in any way.
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the affiliate and the affiliate’s products and services.
- Appropriate to the context of the linking party’s Website.
We may review and approve other affiliation requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and business information sources;
- community sites,
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributor;
- Internet portal;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve affiliation requests from these organizations if we decide that:
a/ affiliation will not give us an unfavorable view of ourselves or our accredited businesses;
b/ the organization does not have any negative records with us;
c/ the benefit to us from hyperlink visibility compensates for the absence of icobbe;
d/ the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link:
A/ not defraud of any kind;
b/ does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the affiliate and the affiliate’s products or services;
c/ consistent with the context of the linking party’s Website.
Suppose you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and wish to link to our Website. In that case, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Icobbe. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your Website, a list of any URLs you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the above URLs. Our Website to which you want to connect. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By using our company name; or
- By using the unified resource locator associated with; or
- Using any other description of our Site that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s Website.
The use of icobbe logos or other works of art for affiliation is not permitted without a trademark license agreement.
Without prior consent and written permission, you may not create frames around our Sites that alter the presentation or visual appearance of our Sites.
Responsibility for Content
We will not be responsible for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to defend and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No link(s) appearing on any Website may be construed as defamatory, obscene, or criminal, or infringing, infringing upon, or advocating for infringing or other infringement, and any third party rights.
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any specific links to our Website. You consent to the immediate removal of all links to our Site upon request. We also reserve the right to abide by these terms and conditions and its affiliate policy at any time. By repeatedly linking to our Website, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Remove links from our Site.
If you find any link on our Site offensive for any reason, you can contact and notify us at any time. We will review link removal requests, but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not warrant that the information on this Website is accurate. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We also do not promise to ensure that the Website remains available or that the material on the Site is up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our Website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer shall:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or misrepresentation;
- modify any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liability by you that may not be excluded under applicable law or by us.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability are outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
a/ comply with the above paragraph;
b/ governs all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liability arising under contract, for breach of statutory obligations.
As long as the Website and its information and services are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.