Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
The networks of WhatsApp Messenger persist in evolving to provide a more enhanced encounter to administrators and followers. In this situation, a recent update was made available that introduced the functionality to ascertain how many people viewed the message or multimedia file that you distributed on your channel.
The intention of WhatsApp is not just to have the channels as spaces where administrators disseminate content of relevance to you, but they are also prioritizing interaction with followers, as they have included a comment box in each message for you to articulate your thoughts and ideas about the shared content.
Although the number of reactions on a message or file can presently be viewed, it does not establish the precise count of people who accessed that content. In the end, it will be determined by a tool called “Update Views”.
- Primarily, it is important to clarify that this feature is currently restricted to users of the beta version of WhatsApp for Android.
- Acquire the trial program from the Google Play Store.
- In the search bar, input the name of the application “WhatsApp Messenger”.
- Access the initial search result and scroll down.
- Here, you will find the option to become a beta tester. If not found, then click on the subsequent link.
- Accept the terms and conditions, after which you will be required to wait momentarily for the initiation of the WhatsApp Beta download.
- Launch WhatsApp beta and select the tab labeled “News”.
- Enter the channel you manage and proceed to dispatch a message or file.
- Finally, at the bottom of each speech bubble, the number of individuals who viewed the content will be displayed (real-time).
- The networks of WhatsApp have finally materialized, and according to the communication from the company itself, this tool comprises a distinctly one-way method of communication. Administrators will be able to share a variety of content, such as images, videos, files, and more, with other members.
- However, users will not be able to respond to this information since the aim is to communicate without generating a conversation. Additionally, privacy will be of utmost importance in the channels, as the phone numbers of administrators and members will be kept concealed.
- Unlike traditional chats, the channels will not possess end-to-end encryption. Furthermore, messages will be preserved in the history for a maximum period of 30 days, although administrators will have the ability to delete them earlier than specified.
- Similarly, administrators will have control over the activities within this space, as they can opt to disable the screenshot option or resend any information.
- At present, WhatsApp channels will only be accessible in Colombia and Singapore; subsequently, availability will be gradually expanded to other countries.
Did you find this new information about WhatsApp interesting? Did you discover a useful technique? This application is replete with “secrets,” codes, shortcuts, and novel tools for you to continue experimenting with. Simply access the following link for more posts on WhatsApp in Depor. What are you waiting for?