Looking for Sunday quadrangle hints and answers? You can find them here:
Hey there, gang! happy Monday. I’m sure you’ll have a great week. Hints and Answers for Today quadral The words are just there.
how to play quadrangle
For any newcomers joining us, here’s how to play quadral: Just start typing words. You have four five-letter words to guess and nine tries to find them all. The problem is that you play all four words at once.
If you get a letter in the right place for one of the four words, it will glow green. If a word contains a letter you guessed, but it’s in the wrong place, it will appear in yellow. You can always watch the practice game before solving the daily puzzle.
Here are some clues for today quadral Game, followed by answer:
quadrennial signs for january 8th
- Word 1 (top left) Hint – Someone pure and kind, perhaps “____ two shoes”
- Word 2 (top right) Hint – Painting or other artwork that is mounted directly on the wall
- Word 3 (bottom left) Hint – a British truck
- Word 4 (bottom right) Hint – a mistake
- The two words each contain a pair of repeated letters. Same letter used three times in another word
- Today’s words start with G, M, L and E
Quadrant Answers for January 8th
spoiler ALERT! Don’t scroll any further down the page until you’re ready to find out today quadral Answer.
This is your final warning!
Today’s words are…
That’s all for today quadral Clues and answers. Be sure to check out my blog for hints and solutions for Tuesday’s game if you need them.