Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Thanks to the frequent updates of WhatsApp Messenger, now you have the ability to assign different wallpapers for each individual or group chat. We’re not referring to the app’s suggested wallpapers of various colors, but rather the images stored in your mobile device’s gallery. Interested in learning how to incorporate them? Depor will guide you through the process.
By utilizing this feature, you can create a unique and more visually appealing appearance for your conversations. For instance, you can add a picture of your pet, family, or images downloaded from social platforms and the web.
The fantastic thing is, you won’t need any extra applications as this is an integrated WhatsApp function. We recommend using vertical format photos before starting, though it’s not compulsory, to maintain your image quality.
- To begin, launch WhatsApp.
- Next, enter any chat (individual or group).
- Then, tap on the icon with three vertical dots in the upper right corner.
- Various options will appear > select “Wallpaper” > then click “Change”.
- A new window with default backgrounds will open.
- Choose the “My Photos” section to pick an image from your gallery.
- Adjust the image and tap the “Set wallpaper” button.
- Adapting the brightness is optional.
- That’s it. Exit the customization settings and observe the automatically added background to the conversation.
Did you find this new WhatsApp information helpful? This application is brimming with ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts, and novel features to explore. Visit Depor’s WhatsApp link for additional insights. Give it a try. What’s holding you back?