Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Meta integrated numerous functionalities in WhatsApp in recent months, some more popular than others, like: solitary view messages, the channels section, obstructing chats with a fingerprint, and so on, however, several users are not aware of the purpose of Sketches or how to eliminate them.
This feature can enhance or diminish the appearance of your conversations, as everything depends on personal preferences. Upon entering any conversation, you will notice a design or texture on the default wallpaper these are Sketches.
Do you wish to erase them? It’s a simple task, but before you commence, bear in mind that It will not impact your personal or group conversations in any manner as it is entirely aesthetic.. To clarify this point, take note.
- Firstly, ensure that WhatsApp does not have any pending updates.
- Now, launch the application and tap on the three dots icon situated in the upper right corner (it will apply to all conversations).
- Several options will be presented.
- The subsequent step is to access the “Settings” > here click on the section labeled “Chats”.
- Press “Wallpaper” > then “Modify” > “Solid Colors”.
- Select the shade of your preference.
- Deselect the option “Incorporate Sketches”.
- Lastly, click on “Set wallpaper” and the changes will be retained.
Sketches are the textures that we see in the following image. (Photo: GEC)
- Confirm that WhatsApp does not have any pending updates.
- Launch the application > click on the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Multiple options will be presented > select “Settings” > “Chats”.
- Tap on the segment for “Chat History” > “Empty all chats”.
- A pop-up window will appear asking: “Do you want to erase all chats?” > Below, you must indicate whether you want the multimedia files to be deleted from the gallery.
- Finally, click on “Delete chats”. Once this step is completed, your information will not be recoverable.
Did you appreciate this new insight about WhatsApp? Did you uncover a helpful tip? This application is replete with ‘confidentialities’, codes, shortcuts, and novel utilities that you can continue experimenting with, and you only need to access the subsequent link for further details about WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s all. Why are you hesitating?