Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
WhatsApp is considered one of the finest instant communication tools, but this service also stores crucial information, so the Meta app has created various security methods to safeguard the personal data that you have sent or received in your conversations.
You might find this interesting
One of those security and privacy features is the fingerprint unlock feature of WhatsApp. As the name implies, you will gain access to your account only if you place your finger on the sensor.
The issue is as follows: many individuals reported that after enabling the tool, they need to place their finger on the sensor multiple times in order to enter their chats, indicating that the aforementioned component fails to recognize their fingerprints. Is there a solution? Yes, and Depor will now explain it.
- First, we recommend that you clean the fingerprint sensor using a microfiber cloth to avoid leaving any residue from the fabric itself.
- Now, open “Settings” on your Android phone.
- Then, locate and click on the “Lock screen” section.
- You will see several options, scroll to the bottom until you find the “Fingerprints” option, and tap on it.
- Select the “Add fingerprint” section.
- Place the registered fingerprint on the smartphone sensor once again, which will enhance its recognition.
- Click on “Done” and repeat the same procedure about two more times.
- Finally, go to WhatsApp and unlock the application. You will notice that it now recognizes your fingerprint with just one scan.
The steps to register the same fingerprint about four times. (Photo: GEC)
Did you find this new information about WhatsApp interesting? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is packed with ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts, and new tools for you to explore. Simply click on the following link for more articles about WhatsApp on Depor. What are you waiting for?