WhatsApp Messenger It does not stop presenting updates and continues to improve some of its functions, such as: the channels, the objective is that it is not only a one-way chat, but that administrators have greater interaction with their followers.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
When WhatsApp officially deployed the channels in your instant messaging servicethe content creator could only send messages, images and videos, while followers were limited to reacting with emoticons.
Later, the application was updated and implemented other functions for the channels, such as the comment box, a space where followers will leave their ideas and opinions anonymously in each message, there will also be the option for another person to manage the channel. and the ability for administrators to share stickers and voice notes, however, Now the option to send “Surveys” will also be enabled, Do you want to know how to do it? At Mag we will provide you with all the details below.
- Before starting, it is necessary to highlight that this is a tool that is currently only found in the beta version of WhatsApp for Android users.
- First, enter the Google Play Store and in the search bar write the name of the application “WhatsApp”.
- Access the app and scroll down.
- Here you will see the option to become a beta tester. If you can’t find it then go to the next one link.
- Accept the conditions and you will have to wait a bit for you to start downloading WhatsApp Beta.
- Open the beta application and click on the tab that says “News”.
- Then, enter the channel you manage and press the clip icon located in the text bar.
- The “Camera”, “Gallery” and “Gallery” options will be displayed.Surveys”, presses the last one.
- Finally, place a title and up to twelve options for your followers to cast their vote.
- Verify that the app has no pending updates.
- Open it and click on the tab that says “News”.
- Access the channel that shared pornography, threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful words, etc.
- Press the three dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Four options will be displayed.
- The next step is to click on “report”, it is necessary to indicate that no one will know that you did it, not even the channel administrator.
- Finally, it is optional to check the “unfollow this channel” box.
- That’s it, the Meta team will take care of everything else.
Did you like this new information about WhatsApp? Did you learn a useful trick? This application is full of ‘secrets’, codes, shortcuts and new tools that you can continue trying and you will only need to enter the following link for more notes WhatsApp in Depor, and that’s it. What are you waiting for?