Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Numerous individuals have encountered difficulties attempting to connect their account. WhatsApp Messenger in the Web, Desktop (Windows or MacOS) versions, the application for intelligent watches and tablets, once you notice the subsequent notification: “You cannot have more than 4 linked devices”, What is the resolution? Depor will clarify it promptly.
Before we begin, it is vital to note that Due to the feature called “multi-device mode”, currently you have the ability to access your account on up to four diverse devices like a computer, mobile phone, smartwatch, and tablet, all will function independently from the primary phone, which means that if it loses internet connectivity, you will continue conversing through the other versions without any issue.
The solution is indicated in the message itself, abstain from linking your account on more than four devices, Consequently, the Meta application doesn’t enable you to scan the QR code.
- To start, launch WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now, tap the three dots symbol situated in the upper right corner of the main interface of the application.
- Various alternatives will be displayed > tap on the one that says “Linked devices”.
- If you are utilizing the new Android app design, tap the profile photo > then “linked devices”.
- Proceed to the “Device Status” section.
- Here, you must not have connected your account to more than four devices.
- Oftentimes, you connect your WhatsApp account through the browser, however it gets registered more than once, implying that the application regards it as an additional device.
- Tap on any device you are not currently utilizing.
- Lastly, tap “Sign off”.
- Great, now go ahead and connect your account in the WhatsApp version of your preference.
Did you find this new information about WhatsApp interesting? Did you discover a helpful tip? This application is packed with ‘hidden’ features, codes, shortcuts, and new tools that you can continue to experiment with. Simply click on the following link for further updates on WhatsApp in Depor. That’s all there is to it. What are you waiting for?